School of Welding and Metal Technology
BTI's Welding School provides comprehensive workforce skills training. Learn technical principles and safety procedures, while perfecting quality welding skills.
Career Possibilities: With demand for skilled welders rising and the technology of welding becoming more advanced, especially where automation is concerned, students have a unique opportunity to learn a career that can be shaped around their interests.
- Behlen's Welding Class
- Introduction to Welding
- Introduction to Welding II
- Advanced Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Advanced Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) and Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc TIG Welding (GTAW)
- Introduction to Pipe Welding
- Advanced Pipe Welding
- GTAW Pipe Welding
- Lab Performance Welding - Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Lab Performance Welding - Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) and Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Lab Performance Welding - Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Lab Performance Welding - Pipe Welding