School of Welding and Metal Technology
Welcome to Baker Technical Institute's (BTI) School of Welding and Metal Technology!
BTI's program focuses on hands-on time welding in our state-of-the-art facility using new industry grade equipment. Courses can be completed in a short amount of time with easy open enrollmnet times that fit your schedule.
Learn all the skills you need to enter the welding industry workforce and compete globally. Our highly trained and qualified instructors are committed to your success!
Get trained and get to work!
- Welding Class For Educators
- Behlen's Welding Course
- Introduction to Welding
- Introduction to Welding II
- Advanced Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Advanced Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) and Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc TIG Welding (GTAW)
- Introduction to Pipe Welding
- Advanced Pipe Welding
- GTAW Pipe Welding
- Lab Performance Welding - Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Lab Performance Welding - Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) and Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Lab Performance Welding - Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Lab Performance Welding - Pipe Welding