Incident Reporting Requirements
Proper incident reporting is a skill that every employee should receive thorough training for.
Upon successful completion of this course and having met all requirements, students earn:
- Certificate of Completion
When an incident report is filled out properly it can help defuse a stressful situation and can provide the critical details needed to prevent future issues. When filled out improperly, however, an incident report can present major legal repercussions and costly miscommunication.
After completing the Incident Reporting course employees will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is an incident report?
- What are the keys to a good incident report?
- Why are incident reports so important?
- When should an incident report be completed?
Frequency of Training
Every 2 Years or As Needed
Call or fill out the information request form below.